Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Technology Pdf
- A system for controlling the humidity, ventilation, and temperature in a building or vehicle, typically to maintain a cool atmosphere in warm conditions
- air conditioner: a system that keeps air cool and dry
- An Original Equipment or Aftermarket accessory system that cools and dries the incoming passenger compartment air. Aka: a/c
- (Air-conditioned) buses fares cost a little over four times the fare of an ‘Ordinary’ route covering the same distance. Those buses have route numbers starting with A.
- deliberately lowering the body’s temperature for therapeutic purposes; “refrigeration by immersing the patient’s body in a cold bath”
- (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- Machinery and equipment developed from such scientific knowledge
- The branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences
- engineering: the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems; “he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study”
- The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, esp. in industry
- (technological) based in scientific and industrial progress; “a technological civilization”
- A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and electronically transmitted
- Portable Document Format (uncountable) A standard for representing electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately.
- Peptide deformylase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PDF gene.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange. The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system.Adobe Systems Incorporated, , p. 33.
Shot under natural lighting. Using Nikon D3100 with ISO 100, focal length 52mm, f/11.0, 1/125 second. Global adjustments done in Camera Raw and local adjustments in Photoshop CS6.